Views : 2199
Published On : saturday 28 April 1393
The historical city of Niasar is located 30 km southwest of Kashan, at the Kashan-Mashhad Ardehalroad. Niasar is one of the mountainous regions of Kashan with an average height of 1800 meters above sea level, which is 900 meters higher than Kashan. It has an oldand famous spring, namedEskandarie, which comes to earth level in the southern part of the city, alongside the Niasar historical temple. Gardens and agricultural fields covermost of the land in Niasar which makes the region a beautiful and pleasurable place in Kashan. The land of the region is rocky (white limestone) in some parts whichis suitable for cultivating. Several natural disasters such as floods, storms and earthquakes have hit the area and the city of Niasar in the last 100 years.
The historical and natural tourism monuments of this cityinclude the Sassanid fire temple, waterfall, Reis cave, historical bath and mill, and shrine pilgrimage.
Among the most beautiful villages with tourist and religious attractionsare Mashhad Ardehlal, Neshlej, Ghiyasabad, Alawi, Barikarsf, KalehErmak, andAznavh.
- Historical, cultural, and tourism route of Niasar
Registration number 1083 Registration date 1975/06/03
The structure of the city of Niasar and the seven adjoining residential villages, with its gardens and fields, are heavily influenced by water supplies. The main source of Niaser water is the Eskandariyeh Spring. After flowing through a beautiful path in the historical site, the water enters the gardens of the courtyard, runs down the travertine cliff, and continues to the Niasar waterfall. At the site of the cascade, the milling wheels, of which one is still remaining, are moving. In the upstream of the EskandariehRiver, Niasar palaceand its castleare located. In the downstream of the spring there is a historical graveyard and a very old plane tree.Below the spring is a place where bulls were beheaded for the ritual of 21st of Ramadan and GhorbanEid (sacrifice ceremony). The courtyard garden and its historical palace where the water flows, is part of the cultural, historical, and tourism route of Niasar. Under the courtyard garden and the adjoining areas is the Reis Cave. At the waterfall, the mill and the Safavid bath are the major touristsites. On the south of the route, an ancient road with a steep slope linksthe garden and buildings to the Sassanid castle, and then tothe Roodab district, and eventually to Kashan. On the north of the route is the Sarcamardistrict. The center of this place is called Chalwajh which was the gathering place for mourning ceremony during Muharram, the theater place, the gathering place for the ceremony of the 21st of Ramadan, and the place to sacrifice bulls. Participants in the ceremony began their journey from Chalwajh to the spring fountain.Their movements were ritualistic and valuable.
Niasar Historical, cultural, and tourism route is a collection of cultural, natural, and spiritual heritagein some locations. Historically, various monumentsare remained from different eras, and in terms of environmental designing, ritual architecture, and calendar architecture it is one of the most valuable collections in the country.
- Niasar Waterfall
Registration number 1083
This waterfall is the most beautiful and most visited tourist attraction of Niasar.
- Niasar Cave
Registration number 14434, Date of registration 2006/03/07
Niasar Reis cave with its entrance in the courtyard garden was a temple belonged to thefollowers of the Faith of Mitra (the god of ancient Iran). Most likely, the temple dates back to the Parthian period. The Niasar Cave is spread inside the travertine rock mass under the courtyard garden and adjacent gardens to the Sarcamar suburb. The main entrance of this cave is located in the Garden at the highest point of Niasar, which is open in the rocks above the waterfall.
Niasar Cave is manmade with exception of one or two rooms close to the entrance. There is no doubt that this temple was a Mitra cavern, and based on its appearance it might date back to the Parthians era. Most of the Mitra temples, such as the Niasar Cave, were built in complete darkness. This cave has other entries. Some of them are inside a rock that separates the upper part of Niasar from the lower neighbors. These eastern entrances, alongside the waterfalls, have made beautiful scenery of Niasar. There are signs of water erosion on rocks which means that the cave of this area has existed since ancient times.
- Sassanid Palace
Registration number 316 Registration date 1938/11/12
Niasar palace is an ancient monumentremained from the late Parthian or early Sassanid era. This building is one of the oldest and largest examples of Iran's palaces. It is square shaped, but it is actually a trapezoid with 12 meter sides, which is made by limestone and gypsum mortar. The lightness of the spongy rocks, low rigidity, and flexibility of its mortar, has sustained earthquakes and endured nearly two thousand years. The four sides of this building, like other palaces, were completely open and there was no door, window, or other barriers to enter.
Based on the book (QomNameh), it was probable that this building would have been a fire temple since the time of Sassanid kingArdeshir, but the archaeological evidence and written sources have not confirmed it so far. A brief report by Hutom Schindler was first published and then André P. Hardy carried out a brief study on the subject, which was published by André Godard in the "Works of Iran" series. In the explanation of the Schindler report, Godard dismisses the firewall's function.
In 2001, Reza MoradiGhiyasAbadi has recognized the function of such places as the solar calendars to measure the exact accuracy of time based on the movements of earth in relation to sun. As the plans show, the structure of this building reveals the sun beams in a special form among the pillars at the beginning and middle of every season. It is still observable. The accuracy of this calendar is unique among other same calendars around the world and is indicative of the scientific abilities of our ancestors.
- ArdehalSultan Ali ibnBagher Shrine
Registration number 399, Registration date 1956/02/01
The shrine of Soltan Ali Ibn Imam MohamadBagher son of Shiite fifth Imam is located in the village of Mashhad Ardehal, 41 kilometers of northwest of Kashanwhich dates back to the Seljuk or Safavid era. The building has a room with a dome ceiling and several large historical courtyards namedSafa's courtyard, the courtyard of Fin, and Qom courtyard which due to their location on the slopes of the mountain scenes have different levels. It dates back to the pre-Islamic era, which is supposed to have a building made of stone and adobe bricks plastered with clay remained from the Sassanid era and in the early Islamic years, after the martyrdom of this religious man, a shrine was built in the location. The most recent construction and extensions of the monument belonged to the Qajar era and during the reign of Fath Ali Shah.
- Mashhad Ardehlal carpet cleaning ritual
One of the oldest traditions of Fin residents since the early centuries of Islam is the ceremony called (Carpet Cleaning) on the nearest Friday to the 17 of September in Mashhad Ardehal to remember the martyrdom of Sultan Ali bin Imam Muhammad Bagher.In the promised day, the people take the carpets of the shrine to the water stream near the place, and people of Fin who have been waiting for them began to pour water on the carpet and the people. Then they roll the carpet again and return it back to the shrine.
- Castle of Ghias Abad village of Ardehal
Registration number - Registration date -
This complex building consists of a couple of residential castles alongside each other, which are the residence of people of the region. Most of these castles, which are above the Sultan Ali shrine and at the beginning of Ghias Abad village, are now abandoned and destroyed. Yet they are still considered as valuable collections of historical and architectural monuments, as well as remarkabletourism spot.
- Shah Taher Ali and pilgrimage of BibiRoghayeh in Neshlaj Village
Registration number of Shah Taher Ali shrine 14165,Registration Date 29 Jan 2006
Registration number of BibiRoghayehpilgrimage 14185,Registration Date 29 Jan 2006
The monuments of these shrines, which are adjacent to each other and located outside the village of Neshlaj, are very old and probably dates back to the Safavid era or earlier. They have a simple, rustic architecture including a dome and a small main room, and the shrine and porches are located on its sides. These two buildings, made of rock and clay bricks, have undergone erosion and damage in recent years and require instant repairing.
- Mahmoud Shrine ofAlavi Village
Registration number 2375, Registration Date 14 Aug 1999
The shrine of Alavi village dates back to the Safavid era or earlier, with its valuable architecture including a tiled domeand porches on its sides. This building has been repaired and restored in recent years.
- Youssef Shrine of the Village of Van
Registration number 16226, Registration Date 29 Jan 2006
The shrine of the village of Van dates back to the Safavid era or earlier and has a simple architecture including a tiled dome and a small sepulcher.
- Kamal-ol-Molk House inKaleVillage
Registration number 12973, Registeration Date10 Aug 2005
It is an old house in the village of Kale which is the birthplace ofMohammad Ghaffari aka Kamal-ol-Malak, the great and influential painter of the Qajar period. It is considered to be valuable for the village and the city and it has been registered in the Iranian National Heritage list.
By : All Rights Reserved By Kashan
Source : All Rights Reserved By Kashan CHT
All Rights Reserved By Kashan CHT